Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who Doesn't Like Taking Quizzes?

Here is just some fun stuff for you to do. I went to planetgreen.discovery.com/games-quizzes/ and found some pretty interesting quizzes.

I took the "Are you a green beauty?" quiz and didn't do too well on it. My score was 2/10. I did it just for fun to see what I got, but apparently I know a lot less than I thought I did about the chemicals in make up.

I did learn a lot though from my wrong answers. If you get an answer wrong, they explain what the right answer is and the harmful side effects. As you answer correctly, they add in more little facts about that answer.

To take up some more time before my next class, I took the "What's Your Clothing Footprint?" With this one, I got 4/10. I was a little more knowledgeable, but still didn't know what I thought I did.

There are others, so check them out and let me know what quiz you took and your score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you use reusable bags when you go grocery shopping?